BodyTalk Distance Sessions
What is a Distance Treatment?
A distance treatment is a BodyTalk session that will be done using a surrogate for someone who is not able to come to Spencer's office for a session.
When the hands are further away, the Morphogenetic Field is being accessed. This field uses extremely high frequency energy to replace and regenerate all tissues. This is how non-local healing is accomplished. – Dr. James Oschmann
How is a Distance Treatment performed?
- Spencer will assess when your body is ready to receive a session.
- During the session, a surrogate will be used. Your session will be audio recorded.
- You will receive an email with the audio-recording of your completed session attached.
- Those who are on our Triangle of Health will receive priority basis for distance sessions. This will magnify the results of all of your sessions!
Important to note: A “lack of permission” to balance may postpone your session. This can occur when:
- The client is participating in multiple therapies
- The body not having sufficient nutritional support -- Triangle of Health
- The client is still processing the last session (Sessions can take up to 6 months to process)
- The client is involved in an activity that may be contraindicated with BodyTalk such as exercising or eating.
Sign up for Distance Sessions
Distance BodyTalk Sessions are currently free of charge with Spencer Watson. If you would like to make a donation you are welcomed to do so to our Global Millennial Wellness fund! Do to the multitude of requests for distance BodyTalk sessions please allow time for your session to be completed there is no set time for completing. Fill out the form below and we will send you an email copy of the audio recording once your session is complete.